Day 9+X, 1 More Session and I'm done!
I believe I’m almost finished with some thing that I wouldn’t hate being in the market. I know that standard seems a bit low, but if I don’t release this thing soon it won’t ever get released.
The past sessions were all about artwork. This could have been a long rabbit trail, but my wife reminded me to get this thing done. And that every minute I send on this creation, I lose with my son. Anyway, artwork is basically done. I have to crop here and there. But I think it’s workable.
Here’s some things that are completed:
- game play of 2.5 mini games (2 full game, and a variation of one of them)
- working menus, even replaying a game
- sound feed back for points in 1.5 of the games
- theme and art work - most from http://www.lostgarden.com/search/label/free%20game%20graphics who has an amazingly flexible license which I couldn’t release this thing without.
- winning scenes and anxiety inducing count down when game is about to end.
Stuff yet to do before release:
- add credits scene to fulfill free licensing.
- add sound to game 1
- make replay more obvious on winning scene.
Stuff to finish after release:
- More games
- More sound effects
- refactor code base so game 3 is easier
- respond to user feed back
- (never ending list)
After release I’ll post images of the game…